1) Many of our Soaptopians tell us they have had problems with ordinary soap, even designer bars don't seem to help their dry skin. Once they use Soaptopia's natural moisturizing rich soaps they are converted. More Soaptopians are born.
2) There is an art to making our fresh and clean, Junk Free body products. Our soapmaker's are skilled at combining the perfect balance of high quality essential oils and other natural ingredients to create products that lather, cleanse, moisturize and smell terrific.
3) All of Soaptopia's products are:
- All Natural
- Handmade at our store in beautiful Mar Vista, CA
- Synthetic Free
- Most are Vegan (though a few of our products we use wildcrafted honey and beeswax)
- Petroleum Free
- Fragrance Free
- Animal Friendly
- 100% Pure Yumminess
Love and be loved... ONE LOVE
About Us | SOAPstory | Who We Are | Why Soaptopia? | How to Use Our Products | FAQs | Wholesale | Stores
Where Do you Feel the Smell? | YOUniversity | Contact
Home Soap Shop and Kitchen
12228 1/2 Venice Blvd. | Mar Vista, CA 90066
Hours: 10-6 M-F ~ 10-5 Sat ~ 10-3 Sun
Copyright © 2007-2014 All rights reserved Soaptopia, Inc.
Soaptopia creates all natural handmade soap, natural body products, bath goodies, organic perfumes and green gifts. Fancy and schmancy. Jolie Chitwood Cox started making soaps and potions in her Venice Beach bungalow home and now we are sending them around the world! We make eco-friendly vegan soaps in our shop in a funky neighborhood in Los Angeles California using pure vegetable-based ingredients like raw shea butter, olive oil and essential oils. (Check ingredients, some items are not vegan and may contain bee's wax or lanolin). In addition to natural soap, Soaptopia also crafts natural lip balm, handmade natural shaving soap, massage candles, balms and body lotions.