Why Use & Methods
- Physical uses: Respiratory congestion, bronchitis, laryngitis, colds, flu, tense breathing, muscle spasms, muscle aches, muscle cramps, infections (bacterial,viral), headaches, inflammation, lymphatic support.
- Skin care uses: Imbalanced oil production, small wounds, bruises, burns, sunburn, insect bites and stings, minor skin infections (bacterial, viral), inflammation, irritations, itching, blemishes, eczema, skin tonic.
- Psychological uses: Stress, nervous tension, anxiety, nervous exhaustion, mood swings, anger, sleeplessness.
- Subtle uses: Balances the energy centers. Calms. Clears energy blocks. Brings in positive energy.
- Notes: Lavender is one of the most versatile essential oils.
- After Shower, Bath, Foot, Compress, Compress, Facial