Why Use & Method
- Physical uses: Poor circulation, poor digestion, water retention, constipation, infections (bacterial, fungal), lymphatic support.
- Skin care uses: Dull skin, oily skin, puffy skin, dry skin, wrinkles, rough skin, poor circulation, minor infections (bacterial, fungal), skin tonic.
- Psychological uses: Nervous tension, mild depression, worry, mental fatigue.
- Subtle uses: Brings in positive energy. Promotes joy.
- Notes: Use Orange (Wild) in a 1-5% dilution. Do not use directly on the skin when you are going to be in the sun.