Why Use & Method
- Physical uses: Tense breathing, rapid breathing, infections, water retention.
- Skin care uses: Cracked skin, dry skin, devitalized skin, wrinkles, inflammation, dandruff, dermatitis, body odor, minor skin infections, small wounds, athlete’s foot, skin tonic.
- Psychological uses: Nervous exhaustion, stress, lethargy, mood swings, mild depression, low libido.
- Subtle uses: Grounds and strengthens. Promotes creativity. Relaxes an over-active intellect.
- Notes: Patchoulis aroma has been used to help curb the appetite.
- After Shower, Bath, Foot, Compress, Compress, Facial